A Warehouse Space Inventory Management system is a software program that allows an enterprise to administrate and control warehouse daily routine tasks and operations. It is a complete procedure which includes from materials entry in a warehouse to its exit.
ITConnectUS team of intelligent developers are experts in integrating world-transforming technologies like IoT, Cloud, and Data Analytics with your existing operating structure to digitalize the warehouse management process. We are flexible in designing or configuring as per the organization’s specific requirements.
We connect inventory, operations, sensors, software to build up a robust and dependable Warehouse Space Inventory management system. The connected devices and program in products and materials help a firm to ensure they can produce and ship the right quantity of goods at a right time to the right place within the right price. All of these features can be achieved by using latest emerging technologies like ITConncectUS does.
TYPES OF WAREHOUSE SPACE
- Commercial – It denotes the rented building used by small or large business enterprises.
- Center/State Government Owned – Ports or harbours comes under this category and are used for commercial, defence and emergency situations
- Transit – Basically these are used as temporary storage of goods which are required to be sent and stored at a different location as their final distinction.
- Bonded Warehouses – It is used for the items whose duty is yet to be paid and especially where the goods are destined to another country.
- Open Roof Warehouses – Mainly constructed for non-perishable items but can store perishable item only in emergencies.
- Warehouse design, which enables organizations to customize workflow and picking logic to make sure that the warehouse is designed for optimized inventory allocation. The WMS establishes bin slotting that maximizes storage space and accounts for variances in seasonal inventory.
- Inventory tracking, which enables the use of advanced tracking systems, including radio-frequency identification (RFID), automatic identification and data capture(AIDC) and barcode scanners to make sure that goods can be found easily when they need to move.
- Receiving and put away, which allows inventory putaway and retrieval, often with pick-to-light or pick-to-voice technology to help warehouse workers locate goods.
- Picking and packing goods, including zone picking, wave picking and batch picking. Warehouse workers can also use lot zoning and task interleaving functions to guide the pick-and-pack tasks in the most efficient way.
- Shipping, which enables the WMS to send bills-of-lading (B/L) ahead of the shipment, generate packing lists and invoices for the shipment and send advance shipment notifications to recipients.
- Labour management, which helps warehouse managers monitor workers’ performance by using key performance indicators (KPIs) that indicate workers who perform above or below standards.
- Yard and dock management, which assists truck drivers coming into a warehouse to find the right loading docks. A more complex use of yard and dock management enables cross-docking.
- Reporting, which helps managers analyze the performance of warehouse operations and find areas to improve.
BENEFITS WE GET
- Reduced fulfillment time
- Increased inventory accuracy
- Improved customer service
- Improve flexibility and responsiveness
- Greater space utilization
- Increased warehouse productivity
- Reduced labor cost
- Systems operate with real-time data
- Visibility into an organization’s inventory at any time
- Easy management of supply chain operations
Creating bespoke IT products to drive growth for various industrial verticals. Get back to us with your innovative idea or business need !