Bench Sales - Lead/Manager
Should have past US Staffing industry experience to lead the team for recruiters who can market bench candidates across North America.
: Bench Sales - Lead/Manager
: 4-6 Years
: Should have past US Staffing industry experience to lead the team for recruiters who can market bench candidates across North America.
4 to 6 Years' Experience in to Bench Sales (US Staffing)
• Must be able to identify suitable requirements from various job boards and social networking sites and share them with consultants
• Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the talent for complex Technical requirements
• Responsible for Aggressive marketing IT Bench Consultants (H1B, GC, US Citizen ) with vendors
• Working directly with Vendors/partners and understanding their job requirements and finding matching profiles from existing bench team.
• Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis
• Must be able to work independently in a fast-growing environment
• Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
• Good understanding US Staffing statutory requirements, HR and contracting process, pay rates etc , experience in w2 , C2C , Contract to hire positions
• Ability to work on multiple requirements and source quality profiles.
• Flexible to work in Night Shifts